Thursday 28 February 2013

Magazine Research and Planning

To go alongside virally releasing my short film, I will be producing a poster suitable for the film, and a magazine article which reviews the film, written by me as a random journalist. I have analyzed many magazine articles, and those of which I have analyzed, I will highlight on my blog posts in photographic displays. Both of these tools will help mend any situations made by my short film, such as; explaining in detail, all of the characters and their backgrounds, and my proposed ideas that could be explained in more depth. This Informal magazine article video review will be explained in more detail, once I have researched magazine articles in more detail, I will give more of a formal response to the comparative texts. The image below is photographic evidence of the magazine Total Film, laid out on a Sci-fi Action film review, that correlates to my short film.

The double page spread of the image makes it obvious what the magazine is reviewing, as well as the big-font titles in contrast to the white pages. The columns of text with small key phrases highlighted are extremely easy to read, with coursed text leaving huge gaps between wording and paragraphs. All of the release information, certificates, and associations for the actors, directors and distributors are accounted for in its general information sector, directly underneath the tag-line for the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment