Wednesday 13 March 2013

Hardware magazine review (version 1)

This is version 1 of my magazine article
. I have started to create a straight forward response to an imagined journalist reviewing aspects of my short film that seems hard to understand, and being simplified as a basic response from a person who has no idea what my film is, or what it's about.

This is a single page spread, as an ideal understanding for my film, kept short and simple, making it easily readable, as my audience would be young adults with access to more media than anyone else, this would have to grab their attention, and show interest from a popular film magazine.

I started to reference other films that I studied for my product, stating that they're similar and should be watched by my proposed audience.

The tagline "Prepare to be manipulated" isn't perfect though, as it doesn't completely grab the attention of the reader. It will have to have to be changed to sound more appropriate, but still remain definitive to the sci-fi genre.

The complete review will contain more information on the film, and the cast & crew who helped create the film, along with information on the relaese date, other big news stories and a verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment