Thursday 4 October 2012

What does film do for me?

I am an impressionable socialite, and a fun lover, who likes to experience new (post-modern), and to enjoy every minute possible when watching a new film.

When watching an advert, I get influenced to experience the same film as shown on television within a 30 second summary. I will feel inclined to see the performances and the affect that the film will have on me as an individual, or me as a European, or me as an Earthling, or whatever the film will tell me what I am. I can be easily bought into the values that the film will drive across, but not if I notice loss of continuity, or some element of the film (usually a movie mistake) that will confuse me, and annoy me until I hate the film altogether.

Films such as; Fight Club, and Memento (or films made by Christopher Nolan and David Linch), that involve mind puzzles throughout a strange narrative structure will entertain me while I enjoy figuring out every piece of the story, and watching a new film entirely. Films that boggles the mind interest me especially, with interest and globalization of people conversing their theories together or against each other.

Films that play with animation, Slow motion, and bundles of filming techniques that have realistic appearances will make me feel astonished with the films over and over, that will force me to continue talking about them until the end of my days.

Actors/ Directors that interest me will definitely end with me paying the industry possibly more than once to see my favored people on the big screen. As a film enthusiast, I also have a sub-conscious feeling of collecting bundles of films and posters, and games, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment